Ηαστρολογική ανάλυση για τα ανθοϊάματα και τις εναλλακτικές μορφές θεραπείας (όπως το ρέικι, το ενεργειακό μασάζ, η γιόγκα, ο νοητικός προγραμματισμός, τα αιθέρια έλαια, οι πολύτιμοι λίθοι, η χρωματοθεραπεία, κ.λπ.), είναι μια εκτεταμένη αναφορά που βασίζεται στο γενέθλιο ωροσκόπιο και δείχνει τρόπους αντιμετώπισης κάποιων ψυχοσωματικών προβλημάτων, ώστε να σας βοηθήσει να ισορροπήσετε σε δύσκολες στιγμές και να βελτιώσετε στοιχεία του χαρακτήρα σας που δεν σας ικανοποιούν πια.
ΤΙΜΗ: Από 39 ΜΟΝΟ 9.00 EUR (η ανάλυση είναι ατομική). Έρχεται στο e-mail σας μετά την παραγγελία.
Πατήστε εδώ για να προσθέσετε την ανάλυση στο καλάθι των αγορών σας.
*** Δείγμα ανάλυσης ***
This report is designed for those who are interested in tools which can support their own efforts toward growth and well-being on all levels. Using astrology, flower essences, gemstones and gem elixirs, color, music, aroma therapy, visualization, and other methods, one can transform difficult patterns in one’s life and manifest more of one’s positive potentials.
Our emphasis is not so much on eliminating undesirable traits or experiences as on bringing one into balance so that the positive expression of one’s astrological signature can manifest. A person who is essentially inward and shy and who has trouble making his way in the world will not become a dynamic, flamboyant world-conqueror, but he can build confidence in reaching out to others. Rather than attempt to get rid of his shyness, the focus would be on discovering the positive gifts his gentleness may offer him and alleviating the more extreme, isolating aspects of his shy nature. Using these “vibrational” tools, issues that one may have struggled with for years can be eased, and long-buried talents and loves can be awakened.
Many of the tools suggested herein, including astrology, work on what esotericists refer to as the energy bodies, the chakras, or the aura. This subtle energy field, which emanates from every living thing, is where our energetic and emotional habits, thought patterns, belief systems, and so on reside. Introducing the energy pattern of a flower, plant, gem, or mineral into one’s aura directly affects one’s emotional and mental energies, and over a period of time this promotes long-lasting changes.
The key factor in using any of these remedies or tools is one’s positive intentions, willingness, and desire for harmony and health. They are not “magic”. Used consistently and with conscious intention, they reinforce and accelerate desired changes. In the back of this report is a listing of resources where you can obtain the flower essences and other products suggested for you. There are also other tips and instructions.
As you read over your report you may see a number of areas that you would like to work with. There is a lot of information here and the possibilities can be very exciting! However, it is usually best to attend to one issue or cluster of related issues (a theme) at one time. Choose whichever one is most meaningful or troublesome to you at present. Keep in mind that you will NOT manifest all of the potential imbalances mentioned. Some issues may have already been resolved, and some will simply not be relevant. In deciding which issue to focus on, follow your intuition. Remember, too, that gentle, persistent effort is usually necessary in re-patterning and creating any real change. Best Wishes to You!
Sun and Ascendant: General Characteristics
The position of the Sun in your birth chart represents the person you are at heart and the path you must follow to fulfill yourself as a unique individual. It also indicates your personal strength and vitality, as well as what activities or life experiences you require to feel alive and to replenish your life force. The Sun represents your personal identity.
Sun in Scorpio
Key issues: Experiencing the depths and the shadow side of life; personal transformation through powerful emotional experience; sexuality, emotional merging, confrontation with death.
Key qualities: instinctual, deeply feeling, passionate involvement, often compulsive or emotionally fixated.
You are more instinctive, intuitive, and emotional than cerebral, and you need to be wholly immersed and deeply involved emotionally in whatever you are doing. Others may see you as obsessed, extreme, fanatical, or “too intense” and you can be. Often, though, this intensity is quite hidden.
You have a deep kinship with animals, with whom you share the capacity to feel and to know by instinct, but not to be able to explain your feelings or knowledge in rational terms. And at times you may purposely keep your true self hidden, because your interests run counter to group norms and/or what you have been taught to believe is good, appropriate, or worthy. A taste for the dark side, for the “taboos” or mysterious side of life, may compel you. At your finest, you are able to help transform and heal the darkness others experience, because you will not turn away from it. Work that involves birth and/or death, psychological exploration and healing, or using your acute psychic awareness and your instincts, suits you.
Your sexuality is a profoundly important part of your life because initiates you into the deepest (and often darkest) aspects of your soul. Struggles with power in relationship, jealousy, envy, lack of trust or fear of losing control, and other potent experiences come through this.
Patterns of Imbalance:
For vengeful emotions, such as spite, suspicion, jealousy, envy, hatred, or self-hatred: the flower essence HOLLY.
For the courage to face and express powerful emotions: the flower essences BLACK-EYED SUSAN, SCARLET MONKEY FLOWER, FUSCHIA.
For resentment and grudges: the flower essences WILLOW and MOUNTAIN WORMWOOD.
For bitterness and unfair projection of hostile intentions onto others: the flower essence OREGON GRAPE.
Gemstones that may be beneficial to wear, carry, or take as an elixir:
BLACK TOURMALINE, which helps release old, unwanted energies and emotional “pollution” from mind, emotions, and physical body.
TIGER’S EYE, which helps one maintain a strong sense of self when dealing with powerful emotions such as fear, jealousy, or anger.
BLOODSTONE, which balances the energy centers at the base of the spine and lower abdomen, especially after emotional upset or trauma.
MALACHITE, which can help one break free from fears, guilt, and self-denial. (Placed upon the solar plexus for up to 20 minutes at a time can be a powerful stimulus for clearing toxic emotion).
Sun hard aspect Saturn
You are like the diamond, whose strength and brilliance are the result of being formed under intense pressure: difficulties, deprivation, or a lack of external support compel you to develop your strengths and discover your true nature. You may well have developed self-reliance and the capacity to be responsible for yourself early on, perhaps due to separation or estrangement from your father. Life may thus seem like serious business to you, always an issue of practical survival, with no room for frivolity or joy. Or, your core self (the person you know yourself to be at heart), may have been ignored, rejected, criticized, disparaged, disapproved of. Who you were was not right, or was not good enough. Blockages and wounds to the solar plexus and/or heart centers may have resulted. Symptoms of energy blockages in the solar plexus include low self-esteem, fear of expressing oneself or doubting the value of what you have to offer. The flower essences which work to heal this include: BUTTERCUP (for valuing yourself, appreciating your worth), SELF-HEAL (for restoring confidence and self-healing powers), SUNFLOWER (for low self esteem and conflicts related to how you were fathered) and SAGUARO (for trusting your inner wisdom and authority).
The color bright GOLDEN YELLOW is healing for the solar plexus, as is the elixir of GOLD. Energy work on the solar plexus and heart (such as polarity, Reiki, therapeutic touch, or related therapies) can be very helpful, used alone in conjunction with flower or gem essences.
Suppressed energy around the heart center inhibits one’s ability to open to love or to feel loved. Flower remedies intended to heal and expand the heart include ALPINE AZALEA (for opening to the spirit of love and loving oneself), PEONY (for dissolving creative blocks and opening the heart), and ZINNIA (for opening to fun, laughter, joy, child-like playfulness and lightness of heart). One habit that may prevent you from loving and accepting yourself is comparing yourself to a rigid, unattainable, perfectionistic standard. The flower essence PINE is very helpful in softening that attitude. Other flower remedies that may be appropriate for you include: OAK (for feeling that life is a constant struggle) and ORANGE BLOSSOM (to increase hope, joy, and enthusiasm).
Your Ascendant (or Rising Sign) describes your physique, as well as indicating how you relate to and are affected by your environment. It has a direct bearing on your physical health.
You have good longevity and staying-power, and your health can be quite vigorous and robust well into your elder years.
You really thrive in a warm, sunny climate and may find your health slumping if you are deprived of sunlight for any significant length of time. When you are ill, or need to be rejuvenated, you are apt to instinctively seek out the sun. Taking care not to over expose yourself, you respond very well to heliotherapy (therapeutic sun bathing, or artificially produced full-spectrum light). Color therapy utilizing sunlight or solarized water (see Appendix I), and meditations or visualizations that focus on light as the primary healing agent are also very effective with you. Foods that increase your vitality and sense of well-being include oranges, lemons, and vitamin C-rich foods in general.
Unless other factors in your chart suggest otherwise, moderation is not one of your virtues. You naturally do everything in a grand (or overstated) fashion, and thus are prone to imbalances or diseases caused by excesses or over-consumption on some level.
One of the psychological factors that can effect your health most directly involves your desire to shine and look good, that very pronounced sense of personal pride. You do not like to appear weak or needy, and may smile and put on a false cheery front while suffering within. When you are sick or have any sort of problem, you may strongly resist admitting it, or act as if it is some kind of terrible secret, and because of this may risk not getting treatments early in the course of an illness. On the other hand, you may dramatize your troubles to get attention. On the positive side, though, your pride and self-respect can motivate you to live with integrity (thus fostering mental and psychological health), as well as to take care of yourself physically. The flower essence SUNFLOWER is an excellent remedy for you, balancing narcissistic tendencies and/or issues of self esteem.
Mercury in hard aspect to Ascendant
Your ability and need to vocalize, communicate, and interact with people is pronounced. You have an active mind and a rather restless body, quick reflexes and responses, and excellent manual dexterity. When out of balance you may be overly talkative, or monopolize conversations. Consider taking the flower essence HEATHER.
The position of the Moon in your birth chart reflects your emotional nature, what you need to feel nurtured, what feels familiar and comfortable to you. It is also your deeply-held beliefs and mostly unconscious or instinctive responses, which play themselves out in your closest personal relationships. Your moods, memories, dream life, and feeling-self are depicted by the moon in your birth chart.
Moon in Leo
Key issues: Needs to feel important, to be seen as individual, to shine and express oneself creatively.
Key qualities: enthusiastic, warm, love of games, drama, and heroics.
You prefer and instinctively seek out a warm, sunny, light atmosphere. Golden yellows, saffron, and other bright, warm shades are nurturing, healing colors for you to wear or surround yourself with. Emotionally, too, you are warm and generous, and often just being in your presence has an encouraging, cheering effect that feels very supportive to other people. Unless other aspects of your birth chart strongly indicate otherwise, you are not especially introspective or interested in delving into anything that is not particularly happy. You probably get along well with children because emotionally you are a big kid yourself, both in your childlike simplicity and enjoyment of a good time, and in your need for a lot of praise, recognition, and “strokes”.
You have a deeply-rooted subconscious need to feel proud of yourself which may be expressed in many ways: feeling slighted or hurt when you are not appreciated for your personal contributions, striving always to be the best and to stand out from the crowd in some manner, and/or an unwillingness to express or even acknowledge that you have any petty, less-than-magnanimous impulses or emotions.
You also have a flair for dramatics (especially playing up your feelings), and for doing things in a big way.
Patterns of Imbalance:
Often your imbalances are due to excesses on your part: overdoing, overspending, overeating, working too much, playing too much, not accepting your limitations. This may be more of a problem for those closest to you who care about you; you have a streak of stubborn pride which resists being influenced. Unless you want to change, you will not.
Flower essences that may be appropriate for you when you are out of balance include:
For emotional honesty, willingness to acknowledge and feel pain or other difficult feelings and emotions, not putting on a false mask of cheeriness; for denial and avoidance of the dark side of life and of oneself: the flower essences AGRIMONY and BLACK-EYED SUSAN.
For being subtly domineering or seeking attention in negative ways: the flower essence SUNFLOWER.
Gems and minerals that may be beneficial to wear, carry, or take as an elixir include:
GOLD, which strengthens self-confidence and loyalty to one’s finer self.
SUNSTONE, which supports and enhances your innate sunny vitality and positivity.
RUBY, which builds confidence, courage, and opens the heart center.
MEXICAN FIRE OPAL, which stimulates the solar plexus chakra and enhances creativity and self expression.
When you are feeling mildly out of sorts, brief sunbathes or exposure to bright full spectrum light can help you, also.
Moon hard aspect Mercury
Your temperament and emotional predisposition is lively, active, and keenly alert. When stressed, you are prone to nervousness, restlessness, an inability to sleep deeply or to relax, hyperactivity, or feeling scattered, anxious, or “wired”. When this occurs, consciously slowing yourself down and reducing outside stimulation (turning off the television and telephone), and doing some earth-bound hobby or chores can be helpful. Warm bathes, especially including LAVENDER, SANDALWOOD, or CHAMOMILE essential oils, can be soothing and helpful. The flower essence of PEAR BLOSSOM, which promotes emotional calm and peacefulness, may be useful during particularly stressful times.
On another level, your mind tends to dwell upon the past or on history, and to be strongly influenced by memories. If you find that nostalgia and sentimental longing for the past prevents you from being fully in the present, the flower essence HONEYSUCKLE is helpful. Also, writing about the past, keeping a journal or scrap book, and “telling your story” is very satisfying and can also be therapeutic for you.
Moon hard aspect Neptune
You are like a psychic or emotional tuning fork, picking up and resonating to the feeling state and energies of those around you. The development of objectivity, detachment, discernment, clarity, and psychic, emotional, and energetic boundaries is thus essential to your emotional well being. Otherwise you are apt to be dominated by outside forces and probably be very confused! Participating in what are popularity termed “co-dependent relationships” can also arise.
You are easily moved by others’ distress and your own emotional idealism, innocence, naivete, or gullibility. Passivity, evasiveness, escaping into fantasy or addictive, mood altering substances, and self-deception are potential pitfalls on your path. In truth, you do need your hope, your belief, your faith, and some sort of spiritual nourishment on a regular basis, but need to balance it with realism. Because of your sensitive nature, flower essences and other vibrational remedies are very effective for you. Some that may help you with the above issues include:
For being too easily taken advantage of: the flower essences CENTAURY and BLEEDING HEART.
For maintaining strong psychic boundaries and protection from bombardment by others’ feelings and needs: the flower essences YARROW, WILD GRAPE, RED CHESTNUT, and RHUBARB, and the gem essence of HEMATITE.
For greater willingness to face your true feelings: BLACK-EYED SUSAN and AGRIMONY.
For addictive tendencies: MILKY NIPPLE CACTUS, MILKWEED, and CALIFORNIA POPPY.
For developing your psychic talents in a balanced way and integrating your spiritual or psychic perceptions into everyday life: the flower essences MUGWORT, GREEN ROSE, and LOTUS.
The position of Venus in your birth chart reveals your capacity for love, intimacy, pleasure, giving and receiving, and relationships. Representing, also, your taste in beauty and your values, it is a key to how you can create harmony within yourself.
Venus in Virgo
Your tastes are understated, modest, simple, refined, perhaps very practical and unadorned. Both beauty and the desires of your heart are often put aside in favor of practical concerns. In love and friendship, you are quite devoted, and enjoy being useful to and serving the other person, but may not be very open to receiving or enjoying them. You are also rather proper, conservative, even prim about expressing or receiving affection (certainly in public if not in private), but you may show your affection in odd ways: fussing over, even criticizing your loved ones in hopes of helping them. You can be very hard to please. Being overly critical and rigid in your standards can lead to “female problems”, either within the body or in your personal and social relations. Consider taking the following flower essences if you feel you are expressing the negative aspect of this pattern: BEECH (for criticism and intolerance of others), DOGWOOD (for more grace in relationship as well as in your own physical movement), and COLUMBINE (for greater appreciation of yourself; less criticism of oneself or one’s appearances).
Venus hard aspect Pluto
For you, relationship does not have as much to do with pleasure or happiness as it does with initiating you into the deepest caverns of your heart. When in love, you often experience intense erotic emotion, overwhelming feelings of desire or attraction which can be as painful as they are pleasurable, feeling obsessed with the one you love, or being the object of another’s obsessive “love” needs. You may be fascinated with or fall in love with people who somehow wield power over you, or who are not in anyway good for you.
Through encountering the dark face of love (betrayal, jealousy, death or loss of the beloved, unrequited love, even emotional or sexual abuse), you may be deeply wounded, and in recovering and healing, understand love’s power much more profoundly. “Shameful secrets” regarding romantic involvements may have to be confronted. If you are currently working with any of these issues, energy work on your heart and sacral centers to help clear and heal them can be invaluable. There are also many flower essences which address and support healing the effects of such patterns of experiences: HOLLY (a “master” remedy for healing any distortion of love and for toxic emotions of jealousy, hatred, self-hate, spite, or desire for revenge), BLACK COHOSH (to increase courage to free yourself of abusive or addictive relationships), BLEEDING HEART (for releasing painful emotional attachments and bring peace and balance to the heart; For healing a broken heart.), STICKY MONKEY FLOWER (for fear of intimacy or letting go sexually, due to painful past relationships), STAR OF BETHLEHEM, BISBEE BEEHIVE CACTUS, and FRINGED VIOLET (for healing old traumas and clearing them from the energy bodies), BLACK-EYED SUSAN (for insight and acceptance of your emotional shadow and dark emotions), DEVIL’S CLAW (for using personal magnetism or sexual attractiveness to manipulate others, or falling prey to another who is using their charisma to gain dominance). VINE (for the desire to control others), MOUNTAIN WORMWOOD (for releasing resentment, healing old wounds through forgiveness) and RIVER BEAUTY (for seeing adverse circumstances as opportunity for cleansing and growth; starting over after a devastating experience).
Mercury: Thinking and Ideas
The position of Mercury in your birth chart describes your intellectual qualities, how you communicate or express yourself verbally, and in general how your thinking patterns operate.
Mercury in Scorpio
Your mind is thorough, deep, penetrating, and insightful into the inner workings or hidden side of things. You enjoy delving, doing research, thinking about difficult problems. You do not shy away from the dark or scary side of life. In fact, it fascinates you. You might wish to use the flower essence CALENDULA to offset your tendency to use sarcastic, cutting words.
Mars: Ambition and Drive
The position of Mars in your birth chart indicates your will power, physical vitality and sexual drives, and your capacity for decisive action and self-assertion, as well as the musculature and adrenals in the physical body.
Mars in Capricorn
Your physical and sexual energy, while not superabundant, tends to be strong and constant. Ambitious, capable, and determined, you instinctively conserve your energies for the long haul. You have the capacity to “plan your work, and work, your plan”, which you do with considerable patience and discipline. However you may consistently hold yourself back, perhaps by being overly conscientious, responsible, or serious about yourself and your endeavors. To incorporate the very necessary quality of joy into your efforts, consider taking the flower essences of ZINNIA or ORANGE BLOSSOM. Also recommended: FIG BLOSSOM, to increase flexibility of will and gentleness toward the self, and DANDELION, when over striving or driving yourself too hard, and to help release tension held in the musculature of the body.
Mars hard aspect Saturn
Whether due to your own inhibitions or to difficult circumstances and lack of external support, you may often feel that your will force is being obstructed, your personal desires and ambitions thwarted, or that you cannot act decisively on your own behalf. You may constantly feel that you are being checked or meeting resistance, which can generate quiet a bit of tension and suppressed anger or resentment. Habits such as grinding your teeth, clenching your jaws, or headaches may well be related to a repression of anger and forthright action. You may have been severely punished for expressing your will as a child, and thus believe it unsafe to risk doing so. If you suppress your life force and desires (unconsciously fearing reprisal), chronic low vitality and fatigue may result. Body centered psychotherapies or martial arts can be very beneficial . If suppression or difficulty with anger is an issue with you, the flower essences SCARLET MONKEY FLOWER and SNAPDRAGON are indicated, to enable you to accept and work with it rather than hold it in.
At your finest, you are able to endure tremendous frustration and, through patience and discipline, produce rock-solid accomplishments. Whatever you do achieve must be done one small step at a time, with painstaking and persistent effort, and you must rely primarily on yourself. These flower essences can help alleviate self-doubts and discouragement: BORAGE (to increase cheerful confidence and courage), LARCH (for expectation of failure, self-censorship, lack of self-confidence), TANSY (for decisiveness, to overcome despair or resignation), OAK (to alleviate the sense of unending struggle), and WILD ROSE or CALIFORNIA WILD ROSE (for apathy, resignation, inability to take personal initiative due to negative expectations). DANDELION (for tension held deeply within the musculature of the body) is also useful remedy for you. PENSTEMON can help overcome the feeling that life is unfair.
Difficulty with the men in your life, with your own “masculine”, assertive energies, and/or with sexual expression is also possible. It is essential that you learn to direct your will-force and aggressive potential in healthy ways, in order to have better relationships with men and/or in the sexual arena.
Energy work on the sacral, solar plexus, and throat chakras can help heal these patterns. Body work such as rolfing or deep tissue massage is also effective.
The position of Jupiter in your birth chart represents the principle of growth, improvement, expansion, faith, and the quest for ultimate meaning or broader understanding of life.
Jupiter in Virgo
You seek to grow and improve your own well-being by being of service to others. You can be very happy in a modest position or just by doing a good job with little need for accolades from other people. Humility and gratitude are two of your gifts which maintain your sense of connection to your Source or the larger order.
The position of Saturn in your birth chart represents the bones, the skeleton, and the principles of hardness, heaviness, structure, stability, form, and boundaries. It shows what is hard for you, what you struggle with, where patterns of rigidity or fear hinder you, what is heavy for you, where you develop character, maturity, and depth through being tested.
Saturn in Aries
You tend to fear anger and aggressiveness in yourself, as well as in others. Therefore you may suppress even healthy self-assertiveness or any spontaneous expression of the life-force. This can lead to chronic depression or a weak will to live. Discipline and self control may be inordinately important to you, and you are apt to “act out” any hostile feelings you have in rather primitive, distorted ways, thus reinforcing your basic distrust of your own aggressive impulses. Bravado or exaggerated shows of strength may be a false face covering a lack of confidence and courage. You need to understand and release negative images of power, masculinity, “selfishness”, or self-assertiveness. The flower essences MOUNTAIN PRIDE (to encourage positive forcefulness and courage) and SCARLET MONKEY FLOWER (to resolve issues of anger and/or power) are recommended.
The following information will enable you to make up your own flower essence remedies. However if you wish to try them but are not interested in doing it all yourself, you can contact a flower essence practitioner. Many astrological counselors and other holistic practitioners use the flower essences and gem essences in their work.
1. Choosing your essences: Generally you can use up to five essences at a time. Some people believe five essences is ideal, as the number five is associated in myth and folklore with the healing process. Others find using a single remedy at a time most effective. Follow your own intuition and impulses on this, but please do not try to address too many issues at once. Gem essences can be used with flower essences.
2. Making the remedy: Once you have chosen the essence or essences you wish to take, purchase them from the supplier in the concentrated form (“stock” bottles). You will need a glass dropper bottle such as pharmacists use for eye drops, which are sold at some pharmacies as well as through the flower essences companies. The one ounce size is standard. It should be sterilized by boiling it for a few minutes, then letting it cool. Then, put four drops of each concentrated essence into the bottle, close it, and shake it vigorously for about a minute so that the essences are well blended. Fill the bottle about 3/4 full with distilled or spring water. (For a more potent remedy you may wish to use color-solarized water instead, as described in the color therapy section). Then, close the bottle and, again, shake vigorously for about a minute. To preserve the mixture, add a teaspoon or so of either brandy or apple cider vinegar. (They work equally well; it is a matter of personal taste and preference).
3. Using essences: The standard dosage is four drops four times a day, taken under the tongue. Taking more than four drops will not increase the remedy’s effectiveness, and taking it more than four times a day is usually not necessary except in crisis situations. However, if you feel inclined to use it more frequently than four times a day, these remedies cannot be harmful in anyway. They are self-adjusting, meaning that you will simply not absorb more than you can use.
To further activate the remedy’s effect, you may wish to use a simple affirmation that corresponds with your intent and the nature of the remedy. For instance, if you are taking a remedy to increase your receptivity to love, you can say “I now let love and appreciation into my life”, each time you take the remedy. Keep the words simple, positive, and framed in the present tense. Or, you may wish to put a self-adhesive label on your bottle, with a list of the essences it contains and a short phrase such as “receptivity to love” or “opening the heart” which you will see each time you take the remedy.
Other very effective ways to use your remedy are to add 7 drops to a bath and/or several drops to an atomizer or spray bottle filled with water and spray it around the rooms of your house or workspace.
4. What to expect: Please understand the flower essences do not “take away” troublesome feelings or attitudes. Some people actually experience a temporary intensification of the issues the remedy is designed to address, what is referred to as a “healing crisis”, as strong emotions or other reactions begin to surface. Naturally you can temporarily stop taking the remedy if you get too uncomfortable. You can also get some support while this process is occurring, since a willingness to experience and feel what is actually there is an intrinsic part of the healing. Most people, however, find the remedies quite gentle. Insights into the nature of the problem and how you are contributing to or maintaining it may emerge. Or, you may simply notice a gradual attitudinal, emotional, or energetic shift, and more harmony in that area of your life. Some very sensitive people feel the effects of the remedies on their chakras (particularly the heart and solar plexus) immediately upon taking them.
If the pattern you are working with is longstanding, as the ones which are related to your birth chart are apt to be, you may need more than one bottle of given remedy. Or, after one bottle, you may want to give it a rest, and then go back to that remedy later. If you frequently “forget” to take the remedy or simply lose interest in it, this may be a signal that now is not the time for that particular one.
Color can be used to calm or energize, to cleanse, to stimulate a given energy center in the body, or to promote balance and an overall sense of well-being. In addition to paying attention to how color affects you and using that awareness in your choice of clothing and home or office decor, here are two methods to utilize color:
1. Color-solarized water: This is a very easy method. The supplies needed are a clear glass jar or bottle, colored cellophane (which can be purchased at an art supply store), drinking water, sunshine, and a clear quartz crystal (optional). Sterilize the jar or bottle, fill it with water, and if you wish add a clear quartz crystal (this magnifies the effects of the color). Then, close the bottle, wrap it in the colored cellophane, and secure the cellophane with a rubber band at the top. Place the bottle in a sunny spot for 2-6 hours, preferably outdoors. After removing the crystal, you can drink it freely and/or use it to make your flower remedies.
2. Color Breathing: This exercise can be used to clear your energy system of psychic debris, stimulate a sluggish or blocked chakra, and promote healing. Choose a place that is well-ventilated. You may stand or sit as you prefer, keeping your spine erect. Begin by taking 2 or 3 deep, gentle breaths, inhaling slowly through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. Then as you breathe in, see and feel the color filling your entire body. As you continue to breathe, imagine the color surrounding your body as well, extending out about two feet all round you, to create a beautiful egg-shaped bubble of colored light. Simply breathe in this color for 5-10 minutes.
To work on a particular chakra, you may start by breathing clear, white, or golden light (as described above). Then focus your attention on the center that needs clearing or balancing. For the base or root chakra, imagine a glowing sphere of bright, apple red at the very base of your spine. As you breathe, imagine the light becoming stronger and brighter. For the sacral center (located about 2 inches above the pubic bone) the color is orange. For the solar plexus (halfway between the navel and sternum), the color is bright yellow. For the heart, green or pink. For the throat, sky blue. For the brow center (located between the eyebrows and up about one inch), indigo blue. For the crown center (at the top of the head), purple, violet, or white. (You may use which ever one you feel most attracted to).
If you cannot “see” the color with your mind’s eye, just imagine that it is there. An inability to visualize a certain color often indicates a particular need for that very color.
To derive healing benefits from visualization and color breathing, it is not necessary to spend a great deal of time. Five to ten minutes once or twice a day is quite adequate. And, once again you decide when you have “had enough” of a given color or exercise. A change in your feelings about a given color (less attraction to or “craving” for it, or less repulsion towards it, for instance) can be a clue.
Aromatherapy involves the use of essential oils from plants and flowers. It is much different from flower essence therapy in that it is primarily the “healing fragrance” which influences body and emotions through the scents. (Flower essences are odorless). Aromatherapy can be utilized either as a perfume (especially applied to the chakras), in bath water, in massage oil, or diffused in the air via steam or incense. Read labels carefully and take precautions using these potent oils.
The companies listed below are reputable sources for high-quality essences:
- Flower Essence Services, PO Box 1769, Nevada City, CA 95959
- Alaskan Flower Essence Project, PO Box 1369, Homer, AK 99603
- Master’s Flower Essences, 14618 Tyler Foote Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959
- Australian Bush Flower Essences, Box 531, Spit Junction, NSW, AUSTRALIA 2088
- Desert Alchemy, Box 44189, Tucson, AZ 85733
- Pegasus Products, Box 228, Boulder, CO 80306
- Perelandra, PO Box 3603, Warrenton, VA 22186
- Ellon USA, 644 Merrick Rd, Lynbrook, NY 11563
- Alaskan Flower Essence Project also carries fine quality gem elixirs. A good source for color therapy products is: Dev Aura, Little London, Tetford, Lincs., ENGLAND LN9 6QL.
- Given below is a listing of the flower essences that were mentioned in this report and where they can be obtained. The mailing address of each company is given above.
- Agrimony: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Aloe Vera: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Alpine Azalea: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Arizona White Oak: Desert Alchemy
- Aspen: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Ellon USA
- Balsam Poplar: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Basil: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- Beech: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Bisbee Beehive Cactus: Desert Alchemy
- Blackberry: Flower Ess Serv, Pegasus Prod, Master’s Flower Ess
- Black Eyed Susan: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- Bleeding Heart: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- Borage: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- Bouvardia: Desert Alchemy
- Bright Star: Desert Alchemy
- Brocolli: Perelandra
- Buffalo Gourd: Desert Alchemy
- Buttercup: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- Calendula: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- California Poppy: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- Cayenne: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- Centaury: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Chamomile: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod
- Chaparral: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Cherry Plum: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Chicory: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Clematis: Flower Ess Serv, Desert Alch, Pegasus Pr, Ellon USA
- Cliff Rose: Desert Alchemy
- Columbine: Flower Ess Serv, Alaskan Flow Ess Proj, Pegasus Pr
- Comfrey: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Products, Perelandra
- Corn: Flower Ess Ser, Pegasus Pr, Master’s Flow Ess, Perelandra
- Crabapple: Flower Ess Ser, Pegasus Pr, Ellon USA
- Crown of Thorns: Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Pr
- Dandelion: Flower Ess S, Alaskan Flow Ess, Desert Alch., Pegasus
- Deer Brush: Flower Essence Service, Desert Alchemy
- Desert Holly: Desert Alchemy
- Desert Marigold: Desert Alchemy
- Dogwood: Flower Essence Service, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Evening Primrose: Flower Essence Service
- Fairy Lantern: Flower Essence Service
- Fig Blossom: Flower Ess Serv, Pegasus Prod, Master’s Flower Ess
- Fireweed: Alaskan Flower Essence Project, Pegasus Products
- Fishhook Cactus: Desert Alchemy
- Fringed Violet: Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Fuschia: Flower Essence Services, Pegasus Products
- Garlic: Flower Essences Services
- Gentian: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Golden Eardrops: Flower Essence Services
- Goldenrod: Flower Essence Services, Pegasus Products
- Gorse: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Green Rose: Pegasus Products
- Heather: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Hedgehog Cactus: Desert Alchemy
- Hibiscus: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Holly: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Honeysuckle: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Hound’s Tongue: Flower Essence Service
- Impatiens: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Indian PaintBrush: Flower Ess Serv, Desert Alch., Pegasus Prod
- Indian Pink: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Iris: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Jumping Cholla Cactus: Desert Alchemy
- Larch: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Larkspur: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Lavender: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Lotus: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Madia: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Mala Mujer: Desert Alchemy
- Mallow: Flower Essence Services, Pegasus Products
- Manzanita: Flower Essence Services
- Mariposa Lilly: Flower Essence Services, Desert Alchemy
- Mexican Shell Flower: Desert Alchemy
- Milky Nipple Cactus: Desert Alchemy
- Milk Weed: Flower Essence Service
- Mimulus: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Mountain Pennyroyal: Flower Essence Service
- Mountain Pride: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Mountain Wormwood: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Mugwort: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Mullein: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Mustard: Flower Essence Services, Ellon USA
- Nasturtium: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Oak: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Ocotillo: Desert Alchemy
- Okra: Flower Essence Services, Pegasus Products, Perelandra
- Orange Blossom: Master’s Flower Essences
- Oregon Grape: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Pear Blossom: Desert Alchemy, Master’s Flower Essences
- Pencil Cholla Cactus: Desert Alchemy
- Penstemon: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Peony: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Pennyroyal: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Peppermint: Flower Essence Service
- Pine: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Pink monkeyflower: Flower Essence Service
- Pink Yarrow: Flower Essence Service
- Poison Oak: Flower Essence Service
- Pomegranate: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Prickly Pear Cactus: Desert Alchemy
- Quaking Grass: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Red Chestnut: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- Rhubarb: Flower Ess Serv, Alaskan Flower Ess Proj, Pegasus Prod
- Rock Rose: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Rock Water: Flower Essence Services, Ellon USA
- Rosemary: Flower Essence Service
- Round Leaf Sundew: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Sage: Flower Essence Services
- Sagebrush: Flower Essence Services, Desert Alchemy
- Saguaro: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Saint John’s Wort: Flower Ess Ser, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Scarlet Monkeyflower: Flower Essence Service
- Scleranthus: Flower Essence Service, Ellon USA
- Scotch Broom: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Self-Heal: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Shasta Daisy: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Shooting Star: Flower Ess Serv, Alaskan Flow Ess Pr, Pegasus Pr
- Snapdragon: Flower Essence Service
- Star of Bethlehem: Flow Ess Ser, Desert Al., Pegasus, Ellon USA
- Star Thistle: Flower Essence Serv, Alaskan Flow Essence Project
- Star Tulip: Flower Essence Service
- Sticky Monkeyflower: Flower Essence Service
- Strawberry: Master’s Flower Essences
- Sturt Desert Pea: Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Summer Squash: Perelandra
- Sunflower: Flower Ess Serv, Alaskan Flower Ess Pr, Pegasus Prod
- Sweet Pea: Flower Essence Service
- Tansy: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Tiger Lily: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Tomato Blossom: Master’s Flower Essences
- Trillium: Flower Essence Service, Desert Alchemy
- Trumpet Vine: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Vervain: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Vine: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Violet: Flower Essence Service
- Wall Flower: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products
- Walnut: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- White Chestnut: Flower Essence Serv, Pegasus Prod, Ellon USA
- White Fireweed: Flower Essence Service
- White Violet: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Wild Grape: Desert Alchemy
- Wild Oat: Flower Essence Service, Desert Alchemy, Ellon USA
- Wild Rose: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Willow: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Ellon USA
- Yarrow: Flower Ess Ser, Alaskan Flow Ess Pr, Desert Al., Pegasus
- Yellow Star Tulip: Flower Essence Services
- Yerba Santa: Flower Essence Serv, Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Prod
- Zinnia: Flower Essence Service, Pegasus Products, Perelandra
- Milk maids: Pegasus Products
- Monkshood: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Wild Iris: Flower Essence Services
- Cherry Blossom: Master’s Flower Essences
- Almond Blossom: Master’s Flower Essences
- Amaranthus: Pegasus Products
- Angelica: Flower Essence Services
- Blue Elf Viola: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Calla Lily: Flower Essence Services
- Cerato: Ellon USA
- Chrysanthemum: Flower Essence Services
- Cosmos: Flower Essence Services
- Cow Parsnip: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Cucumber: Perelandra
- Fairy Duster: Desert Alchemy
- Fawn Lily: Flower Essence Services
- Filaree: Flower Essence Services
- Foothills Paloverde: Desert Alchemy
- Jojoba: Desert Alchemy, Pegasus Products
- Lady’s Slipper: Alaskan Flower Essence Project
- Morning Glory: Flower Essence Services
- Pretty Face: Flower Essence Services
- Queen Anne’s Lace: Flower Essence Services
- Queen of the Night: Flower Essence Services
- Quinoa: Pegasus Products
- Wintergreen: Pegasus Products